April 13, 2011

crafts

Ever since me and Michael went grocery shopping
and spent about 100 dollars on barely anything.
I thought i would start collecting and using coupons.
I watched a show on TLC called "Extreme 
Couponing" and these women buy about $1200
worth of food and only actually pay 8 dollars!!!
how amazing is that!!! so I sat down one night
with one of Michaels old shoe boxes and created
a box that i will organize all our coupons in. so when
I go grocery shopping i wont be spending 100 dollars.


As you read in my last post my brother got engaged
to Rikki Leigh. Im so happy for them. the wedding
is October 29th in Santa Anna, TX. And for all
the girls that are engaged or already married you know
you need a wedding planner book or binder. its a must
have. Well I made one for Rikki Leigh and scrapbooked
the cover for her with a picture of her and Jacob. its so
adorable and i cant wait to give it to her today! shes going
to love it! 


 For my room in my appartment i needed
a picture of me and Michael. So i went to my
favorite place ever...Hobby Lobby...and bought a
scrapbook picture frame. its pretty much like a 
shadow box but not as deep. and I scrapbooked
a page with our picture and hung it on my wall.


thats all my crafts that ive done lately. 
i still need to start on me and michaels 
scrapbook. but i need to invest in a camera 
so i cant start taking better pictures..

you can click on the images to view
them larger. just so you know. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment